Accommodation Booking Rules
1.Reservation requests for bungalows and apartments can be made by email or phone, but not be final until you have received confirmation from the campsite and you have provided a down payment (30% of total cost of stay) on account
and booking guarantee, by the method in which it is indicated. if we do not receive payment before the stipulated deadline the reservation will be automatically canceled.
2. The remaining amount of the stay will be paid upon arrival plus a deposit guarantee of 50 euros for possible damage, breakage or cleaning had to be performed in the bungalow. This will be returned upon departure once it has reviewed the status of the bungalow, household and return of keys.
3. Any cancellation will cost 30 €. If cancellation within 30 days prior to arrival will mean the loss integrates the deposit. If more than 30 days will be required to reimburse the deposit minus 30 € cancellation fees. The cancellation of the reservation will always be made in writing, attaching proof of income receipt of the deposit-guarantee and communicating the Camping Valdevaqueros, the bank details for the corresponding return.
5. For billing, the day of entry is indicated in the reservation, regardless of the actual date of entry.
6. The campsite will make available to interested parties the reservations of the bungalows made with admission and confirmation 24 h. following the day on which the incoming. From the second day, the reservation will be canceled and
non-refundable unless the user notice before the end of that period.
7. overnights in bungalows may not exceed the number of planned and registered persons. if you want to do it will be with the express permission of the management must then enter into a new register and pay the corresponding price,
only if it is possible to register more people.
8. In bungalow includes a single vehicle, which will be parked in the area for it. installing additional camping stores in the plot of the bungalow it is not allowed.
9. On arrival day the bungalow will become available from 14 hours and up to 24 hours, but the entry into the campsite and the use of facilities may be from 9:00 am in the morning.
10. The day of departure must leave the bungalow before 12pm, with adequate notice to the campsite reception for review.
11. The bungalow must be left clean as you received it. Kitchen appliances and utensils clean and positioned, and trash deposited in the container. Otherwise a fee will be charged for cleaning 20 euros and / or damage to value that will be
deducted from the amount deposited.
12. The campsite management only guarantees the number of people, the type or number of bungalow is not guaranteed.
13. vehicles can not circulate between 0.00h and 7 in the camping. Customers who need to use the car during those hours should always leave outside parking as they have previously registered the vehicle.
14. Visits and vehicles must go through reception. After 30 minutes the visitors will be charged as one day stay.
15. The management is only responsible for objects left at reception.
16. Register entry presupposes the acceptance of enforcing these rules. Any person who fails to these elementary rules of coexistence and the Policy Effective Tourism, will be automatically expelled from the Camping.
Pets not allowed in bungalows or in the area of these